Tuesday 27 October 2009

S'been a few!




well, it's been a while! i've been proper lazy those days and haven't had anything good to say but i do today so here we go...
First, lets catch up on the last few days - i've been out with lucy, and made gingerbread men and decorated them in the park.. brought out the childish me lol. i've watched a few movies and found a new love of my life - Tom Sturridge! But, most importantly, i've caught up on my lack of sleep... i'm so awake right now, most probably from the coffee i just drank lol but you get my jist.
Right, today was the most interesting by far! i went out with my ex and his new girlfriend, of course if i knew it was just going to be us 3 i certainly would of made up a rubbish excuse to say i couldn't go but i thought there would be more people... i got over that fact, by going mountainboarding (it's basically a skateboard but with bigger wheels) which was slightly dangerous considering i'd never done it before, but overall was very fun indeed! even if i did crash =/
That's me pretty much up to date!
Oh, I also want to marry christopher drew! how lame am i lol.....

Laterrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment