Wednesday 21 October 2009

Fish Eye


Today has been pretty boring... school was alright, didn't do much! Got tonnes of work to get done for photography, how lame.


I woke up this morning, only to find i was at the other end of my bed. Strange? I haven't been getting much sleep lately, not sure why, but i just can't get to sleep :( BUT it's half term next week for halloween so i'm gonna catch up then :)


We had a lady in today from connexions telling us things to do after year 13 - work, uni, gap year and other stuff... i instantly thought to myself, wow, a gap year would be so much fun! travelling around the world with friends, looking at different cultures. Ideal! So, that's my gap year planned haa.


Have you ever heard of a fish-eye lens on cameras? well, my camera can't attach a fish-eye so instead, i used my creativity (unlike yesterday) and make one out of paper. works pretty well to be honest...

The picture is of me and my dog, Misty!!



"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated!"

No comments:

Post a Comment